♥ Jom Follow ♥

Pinnnnn... pinnnnn....


Wednesday 11 April 2012

Only A Mother Would Know

A Cup of Tea.

This story was told by a friend of mine.

One day my Mother was out and my Dad was in charge of me.

I was maybe 2 ½ years old. Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a gift and it was one of my favorite toys.

Dad was in the living room engrossed in the evening news when I brought him a little cup of 'tea' – which was just a plain water -. After several cups of tea and LOTS of praise for such a yummy tea, my Mom came home.

My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea because it was 'just the cutest thing!'. So Mom waited. And sure enough, here I came down the hall with a cup of tea for Dad, she watched him drink it up.



Then she said, (as only a mother would know), “Did it ever occur to you that the only place she can reach to get water, is the toilet?”

Euwwwwwwww!!!

p/s: moral of the story, jangan main tea set dgn kanak2 oke!

No comments:

Post a Comment